PlanPlan or schedule your visit
Tips and Tricks
Here are a few tips to keep you ahead of the crowd and to be more prepared for your visit to our park.
Plan you visit
Read the Map
- Get to know the area and the premises before your visit so when you arrive you’ll be ready to have fun in no time.
- When you are hungry for a snack and ice cream or are searching for the nearest guest restroom, you’ll be glad you did your homework.
- the better you know your way around, the faster you’ll get to places
- While you’re at it, be sure to create a reference point on our map of Luna Park as meeting point!
- find out where about the rides, games & foods are
Check out events
- look at the Calendar for openings and other major events
- have a look on our social pages for interesting facts
Be Prepared for the weather
- Cyprus is a 95% year-around sunny island
- • Use sun-block especially the summer season
- Use hats and breathable clothing to cover sensitive skin
Beat the Crowds
- As one of the most popular tourist attractions in Agia Napa; Parko Paliatso sure accommodates a lot of people
- This is the case, Especially during the weekends.
- In order to avoid long lines and waiting, you can buy your general entrance wristbands in advance either through selected resellers in the area or via our upcoming Payment Gateway online.
Capture the Moment
- Our Parko Paliatso amusement park will create you and your family an everlasting memory so be sure to bring your favorite device to take pictures and videos.
- Fun is nice but safety always comes first
- This is the reason why we have employed strict rules to make sure that nobody gets hurt.
- We maintain the right to temporarily shut down rides when the weather not looking good or ask you to not use your electronic equipment if there is a slight chance of injuring someone in the process.
Learn the Rules
- Parko Paliatso’s no#1 priority is to provide a clean and safe park experience to you and your family.
- Review our Park Policy here so you are aware of any rules and regulations that may impact your visit.
Fun in Agia Napa
- Agia Napa is a big resort with loads going on day and night throughout the summer.
- There are shops with everything from souvenirs and beach wear to jewelry and designer label fashion.
- You can bungee jump, ride the slingshot, ride a bucking bronco or scuba dive.
- Go to a beach party, a pool party, a foam party, on a boat trip or a bar crawl.
- There are hairdressers, tattooists’, beauticians and gyms, as well as dance classes and fitness instructors.
- Agia Napa has a 14th century monastery, an ancient aqueduct, a museum and several churches.
- There are sea caves, a national forest park area and bicycle paths.
- Go star shaped on gorgeous beaches, soak up some nature, be a culture vulture or dance till dawn.
- Whatever activities you’re looking for, Ayia Napa will not disappoint.